Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 17, 2006

template frustration

Today I went on a quest to find a new and exciting template for my blog. I thought it would be nice to have something that reflected my thoughts and personality a little more than the standard options. All in all, I probably spent at least and hour or two searching for something that would be just right (like Goldilocks and the porridge). I found a few that would have been great, except for the fact that there was no way to download (or upload) them at all. There were others that were beautiful, but there were 800 steps you had to do before you could make your blog look like the sample. After all my searching (and even trying out a few of the standards) I ended up with the same template I started with. I guess sometimes you should just stick with what works.

No comments: