Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

highlights


Well, we had an awesome time at home with my family. I'm not really sure that I can explain how good it was to be with them. After the whirlwind weekend of my grandfather's memorial service, it was nice to just hang out with them and not be rushing around everywhere. I know I've said it already, but I'll say it again--I have a fantastic family.

I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip. If you want some commentary on the trip, or other more "serious" pictures, check out Joshua's blog--he did a stellar job of documenting it. My purpose here is simply to highlight the fact that I am not the only goofy one in my family. :) (notice that somehow my parents escaped being captured on film while being silly...but they did smile quite nicely upon request)

No comments: