Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Finally....


As promised long ago, here is my favorite picture from our last ultrasound. You can see Baby's face so well...and she's darn cute, if I do say so myself. :) She's still super wiggly and Joshua and I are getting more and more excited to meet her. Each day that goes by I find myself wishing that she would hurry up and come. And then I remember that we still have a few things to get done first--so she can wait a few more weeks!

Courtesy of one of my fellow mommies at Christ Church, I went to Paula's Day Spa today and had a fabulous spa manicure. Really, manicures are one of my favorite indulgences. They are so relaxing and make me feel very feminine. So today I pampered myself a bit--and man was it awesome! The gal who did my nails did a great job and I just about starting drooling during the hand massage. Oh, if only I could have this done more often!

Today was also my baby shower! Meredith and Johanna put together a very elegant and fabulous shower, and I was so happy to be surrounded by women I love and respect. It's always hard to get a chance to really sit down and talk with everyone at showers/parties, but I was so thankful to have them all there to celebrate the upcoming birth of our daughter.

All in all, it has been a very good day. Now I just want to curl up with some ice cream and watch a movie...hmm...perhaps I'll do just that! :)

1 comment:

mandy said...

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!